Source: Rita Sobral
Here it is:
– Storm doesn't like watching wot videos with commentaries: “What I can read in 2 minutes I have to listen to for 20 mins”;
– There is a bug in test 9.10 where XP is counted incorrectly if you leave the battle early, it was already fixed and will not appear in live 9.10;
– In the past the events on ru server had the option to – instead of receiving immediately starting premium days for a mission – to receive a bonus code instead so players would decide when they want to start their premium time reward. It's unclear whether this will return or appear elsewhere.
– at some point more pre-war real tanks will be implemented but which ones and when is not disclosed;
– Compared to the visual model, the tank armor model is always simplified and never 100 percent corresponding to the visual one;
– 113 side spaced armor will likely not be changed;
– Developers are still investigating the issue where players drop on the same maps over and over again.