► Opening video from: https://vk.com/wotclue
I will always be providing free entertainment and content for you, but it really helps the channel out!
Today, together with the Update 1.7, which for many of you was a huge disappointment, introduced us all the tanks coming with Loot Boxes. This patch added Object 703 II and E-75 TS to the game files and I felt I need to talk about those tanks before they come available through loot boxes. Are those tanks actually worth going after?
Full list of tank in the Christmas boxes:
1. Object 703 Option II (USSR, Tier-8, premium, double-barreled gun mechanics)
2. E 75 TS (Germany, Tier-8, prem)
3. Progetto M35 mod. 46 (Italy, Tier-8, prem).
4. SU-130PM (USSR, Tier-8, prem).
5. Sherman VC Firefly (Great Britain, Tier-6, prem).
6. Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. K (Germany, Tier-5, prem).
7. Sexton I (Great Britain, Tier-3, prem).
8. AM 39 Gendron-Somua
On the top of that, many new special 3D styles for some legendary old tanks!
What do you think about it?