Prior to driving the 12t, I expected it to suck. However, after playing the 12t I realized that it’s misplayed by many drivers, just as I found with the ELC AMX and the M103.
My stats after 161 solopub battles with silver ammo only: 59% win rate, 1068 dpg, 2.1 spg, 1.2 kpg, 3 marks of excellence.
Strengths and Weaknesses
+ excellent camouflage
+ good burst damage (800 HP) for a full clip
+ fast clip reload (20 seconds)
+ solid accuracy (0.36)
+ solid silver penetration (144) relative to its peers
+ excellent gold penetration (202)
– very sluggish acceleration limits active scouting and ability to escape
– easy to run out of ammo given low ammo capacity (30), high rate-of-fire, and fast clip reload
– poor gun handling on-the-move
– very poor gun depression (-4) and rear mounted turret limit hill-fighting capability
– mediocre gun elevation (+12)
– small crew (3) hampers skill acquisition
I talk through how I’m reading the battle as it unfolds and discuss key decisions and mistakes. My hope is that these videos meaningfully help other players improve their gameplay.
“Road to Unicum” full guide and FAQs:
If you want to support my WoT habit (thanks that’s generous of you), you can send me gold in-game, or you can donate via PayPal or by shopping on Amazon: