The WZ-132 offers unusually good firepower for a light tank, but the poor gun depression and soft turret require the player to drive it carefully. There is a stereotype that the WZ-132 is a medium tank with always-on camo, but I think it should still be played as a light tank, albeit one that delivers some punch.
Strengths and Weaknesses
+ Superb silver penetration (189)
+ Excellent alpha (250)
+ Above average HP (1100)
+ Enough hull and turret armor to prevent overmatch frontally
– Very poor gun depression (-5)
– View range is underwhelming (380), can’t get to 445m without Vents or BIA
– Below average accuracy (0.4 base)
– Below average aim time (2.3s base)
– Below average top speed (64)
3. Vents (no BIA) or Rammer (with BIA)
I talk through how I’m reading the battle as it unfolds and discuss key decisions and mistakes. My hope is that these videos meaningfully help players improve their gameplay.
“Road to Unicum” full guide and FAQs:
If you want to support my WoT habit (thanks that’s generous of you), you can support me on Patreon, send me gold in-game, donate via PayPal, or simply shop on Amazon: