I discuss how to spot correctly from the Malinovka north spawn in standard mode and the changes made in 1.0 to the middle of the Fjords map.
The WZ-132A continues the trend for Chinese light tanks of packing unusually good firepower for a light tank.
Strengths and Weaknesses
+ Superb alpha (320)
+ Superb silver penetration (220)
+ Enough hull and turret armor to prevent overmatch frontally
+ Gun caliber (100mm) enables overmatch against 30mm armor
– Very poor gun depression (-5)
– Poor accuracy (0.42 base)
– Below average top speed (64)
– Below average HP (1250)
– Mediocre view range (390), but enough to get to 445m without Vents or BIA
– High silver AP shell cost impacts profitability
I talk through how I’m reading the battle as it unfolds and discuss key decisions and mistakes. My hope is that these videos meaningfully help players improve their gameplay.
If you want to support my WoT habit (thanks that’s generous of you), you can support me on Patreon, send me gold in-game, donate via PayPal, or simply shop on Amazon: